Our Help Centre is filled with all the answers and steps you need to use Trail. Sometimes you might want to get in touch so we've made it super easy.
Just click the chat icon in the bottom right and we'll help you out.
Who do I ask for help?
Every company is introduced to a Customer Success manager who will help with:
- Setting the Champion up on the start
- Getting the most out of Trail - eg. ideas tasks and best practice
- Subscription and billing questions
The Support team will help with:
- Questions about how the app works
- Changes to Record Logs, business hours and integrations
- Bugs and issues
Admin users are the highest level users in a company and are responsible for:
- Training the teams who'll be using Trail
- Managing task content & schedules
- Creating sites & set Active dates
- Inviting managers & teams
- Responding to site requests
If a user asks Support for something that should be directed to an Admin, we will copy the most appropriate Admin (or Champion) into the conversation. They will then receive a notification and can continue the conversation over email.
What are the support hours?
9am to 6pm, Monday to Friday.
An out of hours support team is also on hand for emergencies.
Don't feel like chatting? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org instead.
We don't offer phone support - it's a digital world :)