Why add extra actions?
- Add items when you want to set your team extra tasks to complete
- Add items when you want to leave hand over notes between shifts or make sure people remember a specific event happening at your site in the future
- These extra items can replace post-it notes which often litter the back of house areas and can get lost
Trying to remove items from a checklist? Check out our article on flagging items as not applicable.
Step 1 - Check you're a Manager or Admin user
- You can only add extra actions to tasks which already have a checklist
- If you can see the "Add item" link at the end of a checklist, then you have the correct permissions to add extra actions.
Step 2 - Add an item
- Select the box and start typing your action (e.g "Put out A-boards")
- Once you're happy, hit "Save" and it'll be added to the task
- If you want the extra check to appear each time the task does, then select "Repeat every time"
Step 3 - Delete and re-add if needed
- If you've made a mistake, you can select the "..." menu next to the action and delete it.
Step 4 - Updating the checklist in the future
- As a Manager or Admin user you'll see which check are repeating, so you'll know if they're one-offs or happen every time the task appears.