Why flag items?
- Flag an item when you can’t complete it (e.g a delivery didn’t arrive)
- Flag an item when it’s not applicable to your site or on that day (e.g you don’t have garden umbrellas)
- Flag an item when it's never applicable to your site (This is for Admin and Manager users only - See all permissions) When an item is flagged as never applicable, it'll be hidden for Team level users, but managers will still be able to see it, but we automatically mark it as "never applicable" each day. This allows them to still complete the task and move on with tasks they can complete.
Trail records who flagged each item and when, so you always have a record and know who to follow up with when tasks can't be completed.
Step 1 - Select the flag icon
- The flag icon is on the right side, next to each checklist item
Step 2 - Pick an option
- Selecting it will show two options "Can't complete" and "Not applicable"
- Pick the option which is relevant to you
- If you're a Manager or Admin user you'll see the option "Never Applicable" too
Step 3 - Complete the task
- Once you've worked through the whole checklist, either completing or flagging items you can select "Mark as done" to complete the task