Not every site operates on the same schedule. You can request an update to your business hours for either your whole organisation or a specific site.
You can also close specific sites on specific upcoming days for when you're closed over the holidays or for a refurb.
How to update company-wide business hours
- Go to your Organisation Settings page by clicking on your company name in the top right corner of the screen.
- View the current business hours and time slots for your entire organisation here.
- Click the "contact support to change business hours" button for any updates.
- When you request an update to business hours or time slots please send your request in the same format (e.g. Afternoon, 16:00-17:00).
A few notes on times lot updates:
- Time slots can't overlap. The end of one time slot must be the same as the start of the next.
- We aren't able to change the names of a time slot.
- We can close a time slot for you. If your sites aren't open for lunch we can close that time slot altogether. Just be careful not to schedule any tasks to be due then.
- Time slots must run through 24 hours. Even if certain time slots are closed, the day must run through an entire 24 hours with no gaps e.g. if 'after close' finishes at 5am, 'before open' must start at 5am.
How to update business hours at a site level
To view existing business hours for an individual site, go to the Sites page and just click edit ✏️.
To request a change select the "contact support to change business hours" button to request a site level update.
That's all there is to it! Business hour updates typically take two days, so just sit back and we'll take care of the rest.
How to close a site
Sites can be closed on a regular basis (e.g. every Sunday )
- Follow the same steps as adjusting time slots above.
Sites can be closed on specific dates (e.g. 25th December):
- Go to the Sites page and select edit ✏️ for a site.
- Scroll to the bottom and select the dates you want to close for that site.
- Tasks won't appear on these dates.
- A banner will show at the top of the Trail marking that date as closed.
- A site won't receive a score for any date that it is closed and will show as a blank on the dashboard.