As a new company getting started with Trail, you'll be introduced to a Customer Success Manager whose job it is to make sure you get the most out of the system.
In the initial stages they'll be your main point of contact and will be able to guide you through the steps to getting all your sites onboard.
You'll also identify an internal Trail champion who will fly the flag for Trail within your organisation. They'll be the main point of contact for the Trail team moving forwards.
Who does what?
Our Customer Success Team will:
- Import existing logbooks
- Run onboarding session with the Trail Champion and provide training resources
- Build Record Logs
- Chat with sites & answer questions
Your Trail Champion will:
- Train the teams who'll be using Trail
- Manage task content & schedules
- Set up business hours & time slots
- Create sites & set Live dates
- Invite managers & teams
- Respond to site requests