- As an Admin, go to the Settings for your Organisation by clicking on your company name in the top right corner of any page.
- Adjust the timeslots to suit your business hours.
- If some sites operate on different hours, set the most common times here and adjust the others at a Site-level later.
- Any changes here will automatically affect all Sites, unless that Site's business hours have been manually updated.
- If any Sites operate on different business hours, you can override the company settings for each site individually.
- Go to the Sites page and select 'edit' next to the Site you want to update. You can also get to a Site's settings page direct from that Site's Trail.
- From here update timeslots to suit your Site's business hours.
Admins are able to make any changes, including closing timeslots. Remember closing timeslots may stop tasks from appearing.
Managers are only able to adjust timeslots, but not close any.
Timeslots can't overlap. The end of one timeslot must be the same as the start of the next.
It's not currently possible to rename timeslots.
You can close a timeslot. Any task that is scheduled to start in that timeslot will not be created.
Timeslots must cover the entire day. Even if certain timeslots are closed, the day must run through an entire 24 hours with no gaps.