As a new company getting started with Trail, you'll be introduced to a Customer Success Manager whose job it is to make sure you get the most out of the system.
In the initial stages they'll be your main point of contact and will be able to guide you through the steps to getting all your sites onboard.
You'll also identify an internal Trail champion who will fly the flag for Trail within your organisation. They'll be the main point of contact for the Trail team moving forwards.
Who does what?
Customer Success will:
- Import existing logbooks
- Run onboarding session with the Trail Champion and provide training resources
- Set up business hours & timeslots
- Build forms & widgets
- Chat with sites & answer questions
Trail Champion will:
- Train the teams who'll be using Trail
- Manage task content & schedules
- Create sites & set Active dates
- Invite managers & teams
- Respond to site requests