What can I do during it?
- Everything - the free period gives you the freedom to test out Trail to the max.
- Complete tasks at your sites, set up content and see how Trail can work for your business - this is your Setting Up stage.
- You'll only get charged after your 30 free days, even if you go Live before the free period is up!
What's a live date?
- Future Live Dates are useful for planning a rollout - the site will automatically change to Live, on the day
- A Live Date is picked when you're finished Setting Up and ready for site staff to complete Tasks using Trail
My Trial is over - what now?
- You can activate your subscription by heading to your billing page, inputting payment details. Then, you can go Live or carry on Setting Up inactive sites.
- Solo customers pay a fixed amount each month for one site and one user. Team & Standard plans are charged for each live site, with unlimited users at no extra cost.
- If you choose not to activate, your sites' status will be changed to Inactive and tasks can no longer be created. To request a trial extension, see below.
Can I extend the trial?
- Feel free to message support to discuss a possible trial extension to help you make any final tweaks before rolling out!