How lists are updated in Record Logs will depend on what kind of field they are.
Read an overview of Record Logs and field types here.
To update a Text field:
- For example: Fridge/Freezer name
- To change a list of items that have been entered as free text (e.g. names of fridges) simply update the item(s) you want to change.
- If the field has been set to repeat, the new value will be present for future versions of the task if the task has been marked as done.
To update an Options field:
- For example: Equipment type
- Admins can request a change to the Record Log from the edit Task page
If fields are locked to managers and admins:
- If, as a Team Member, a field can't be edited, you'll need a Manager or Admin to follow the same steps as above.
- Read more on user roles here.
Creating Record Logs:
- Record Logs are configured by the Trail Team.
- To request a new Record Log get in touch with our support team via the in-app chat or email@example.com