To create a new site:
- Head to the sites page and click new site
- Name the site, select the area (if required) and set a go live date 📆
- Head to the task planner and assign your tasks ✅
How to copy all the tasks from one of your existing sites:
- Filter the Task Planner by the site you want to copy from - use the filters in the top left corner
- Select one, two, three or all tasks you want to assign to the new site
- Use the bulk assign function in the top right of the Task Planner to assign to your new site
- This won't remove them from your old site, it just adds them to your new site
Setting Active dates
When setting up a site you are prompted to set active dates.
When a site is set to 'Inactive' it will not be included on reports.
You may need to update the status of a site when bringing forward an opening date or during refurbs.
How to change the Active/Inactive status of a site:
- Go to Sites and edit the site in question
- Then just update the status and/or active date however you see fit.